CSB Group (Malta)
Established in 1987 in Malta, with representative offices in London and Switzerland, offers its clients a spectrum of specialised business, commercial, regulatory, consulting and advisory services with an emphasis on Financial and eCommerce related Businesses.
Specialising in eCommerce and Financial Services, the Group aims high at exceeding SMEs and multinational clients’ service expectations through a sound and results-oriented business approach with a commitment to provide professional services by adhering to the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality.
In 2000, CSB Group attracted the first foreign payment gateway to the island and in 2011 CSB Group attracted the first Malta EMI (Electronic Money Institution) to be licensed in Malta by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), thus maintaining its position at the forefront of the developments within the eCommerce and Financial Services industry.
CSB Group provides Consultancy and Advisory support in the following areas:
• Licensing of Payment & Electronic Money Institutions (EMIs) including Acquiring;
• Regulatory & Legal aspects of Payment services;
• Introductions to Banks, Merchant Account set- up and secure Payment Gateway services;
• Payment Options Consulting including, direct card acquiring through various Acquirers, global e-wallets and regional payment options, bank transfers, payouts, fraud detection tools / fraud alerts and extensive reporting tools;
• IT Auditing & Assurance including Risk Analysis, Business Impact and Requirement Analysis;
• Designing, Creating, Implementing and Testing Business Continuity;
• Drawing up operational, polices and procedures, and internal control manuals;
• IT security, networking and integration of software and hardware solutions;
• Addressing the impact of regulatory requirements;
• Advising on corporate governance, risk management frameworks and compliance functions;
• Compliance, Client Acceptance and Due Diligence implementation.
For additional information please contact: